11.18.2011

Pics from places I visited Part 1

Hello shag.
Today I wanna share with you some of my travel pics. Hope you'll enjoy them <3 oxox


21st October 2010-Avenged Sevenfold Llive @Palasharp, Milan(IT) [I'm sorry, I just have vids from the concert. I'll upload them as soon as possible]

Through England(2010) A three weeks holiday all along England(almost)
Beach @Porto Civitanova(IT), summer 2011
Fishin'n'relaxing @ the artificial lakes in Montecosaro(IT) Summer 2011

Randomness from Berlin, Summer 2011(The zoo, the botanic garden, the island of museums, Alexanderplatz and Ritter shop)
May 2008, a tree days pleasuring holiday in Tremiti Islands(IT)

Here is the end of part one, I'll soon post part II <3 Sorry, my chemistry lesson is about to start, I gotta go!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment