5.07.2013

That's it, I'm damned!

There's a curse above me.
Don't bother, I know it for sure.
It just seems I just can't buy any comic from the first volume. Doesn't matter what.
I usually find number 2 first. This is exactly what happened with
  • Saber Marionette J
  • Hetalia
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • After School Nightmare (I still miss the first volume)
Source
For all the ones mentioned above, the first volume I've own was the second. Luckily I was able to find the first, even if with some trouble. 
What happened this time, I think it's something to be taken a great notice of. For a while now, there were posts going around about Durarara!!!, the name didn't attract me at all in the first place, somehow I ended in looking for further information about it, and when I discovered that it was printed in Italy as well I said "Why not"....and the next day I was at the comics shop. 

Well, you know the series is composed of four volumes, and guess which was the only one I succeeded to find? 
JUST THE FORTH. 
What a rotten luck of mine. 
Source


No comments:

Post a Comment