9.02.2014

Under Mainteance

Been a long time, uh?
September will be a fiery month, thus don’t expect anything new until October.
When this month will be over, I’ll work on the blog update.
I’m planning to give it a brand new look and add different sections.
Along with my blog, I will update my drawings and Fanfictions pages.
And  now, let’s go with the news.
 
Source

Blog news

-Crime series reviews: being a crime series freak, I decided to start a section only dedicated to them. I don’t know how long this will take me, but I have all the intentions to write them;
 
Source
- Pokèmon fangames reviews: I already wrote something about this subject (Here to read the post about PokèmonReborn). I tried other fangames, and I think it’s worthy writing a series of posts about them.

For now these are the two projects I want to add to this blog.







Fanfiction
Once upon a time, I used to fart all kinds of stories out, at the moment I’m seriously having problems.
Anyway, seems that my long hiatus, as well as the continuous memes I fulfilled, really were positive on my writing:
Do you remember? [Kuroko no Basuke – Kise/Kagami – Shounen-ai] is getting a final, I think it will be soon.
Source


- There’s a long new Fanfiction I’m working on. All I’m going to say is that it’s a sequel to one of my Pokèmon one-shots.

-I recently got new inspiration for an old story I abandoned two years ago (Can you guess which one?). There were major changes, but you’ll be able to read it soon.




This is everything I’ve got to say for now.
Time to go back to my insects books.


See you in October guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment