10.17.2014

Deadly combos

Flash post today.
As you may notice I added a drop-down menu (After the word Amen was said). It took me pretty much work, but I'm happy how it turned out.
I still have to ultimate the editing, but I'm positive I'll do this one day.
I'm just back from three days in Bologna. I risked death at least two times. Just a quick reminder for anyone who wants to visit the city:
1) Never try to cross the road when the trafic light marks orange;
2)Don't ever try the texting-walking combo, especially along the main streets.
I paid my usual visit to Alessandro Distribuzioni and bought Death Sweeper #2 and 3(much for the sake of my wallet).
My souvenirs
Yesterday there was a kind of fair in the city center. I found a very old comic that I used to read in elementary-early middle school times named W.I.T.C.H.
As always, I'm happy with my findings.
I'm going to be home for the next three days, I will write an article on my comic book collection.
Meantime, I'm working on another Pokèmon fangame reviews, maybe you'll find something new very soon.
And that's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment