7.11.2016

Summer Meme

July's heat weave made me want to update this blog which is slowly going forgotten.
I found this short writing meme here and I feel like doing it. I'll refer to my Original Characters listed in here.
Some characters have been added (Since that post is more than one year old).
Have a nice (and pointless) reading


Years writing: I can't exactly say... 15, always as an amateur.
Least favorite character?: As for now is Hades, I don't really like how he came out and I'm constantly working on it
Male or female characters?: It depends, I mostly write about male characters but the few females tend to be more peculiar
Oldest character written?: For now, Douglas O' Donnely (26)
Longest you've written a character?: I don't know, several pages for sure. I don't feel like looking through all my docs and folders now. In time measures, more than one year 
Newest character?: Douglas O' Donnely

Which character of yours would be most likely to...

Jump off a bridge? Icarus Young, he's an airhead and loves the risk so either by suggestion or distraction he surely would
Get drunk and pass out?: Glace O' Donnely, he likes to go way overboard with whatever he does
Kill somebody in a very unorthodox way? Venia O' Donnely. She knows how to kill someone and get all the benefits
Be far too hyper for their own good? Pixie Connor, especially if there's anything Japan-related around
Be raped? Maybe the poor Sigmund Bauer?
Get lost and refuse to ask for directions? Aurum Mr. Fucking Proud King
Get lung cancer? I don't know, Frederich Bauer maybe? He's the only smoking one so long. Poor Bauer family
Star in a horror movie? Venia O' Donnely, but she wouldn't pretend, she would actually kill someone
Star in a video game? Even if Sigmund Bauer would love to, I guess Aurum King or Icarus Young are better suited for the role
Make the world a better place? Douglas O' Donnely. That's actually his life mission
Have a torrid gay love affair? Glace O' Donnely. You can expect anything from that guy

Relate each word to a character of yours:
Love: Pixie Connor
Hate: Pitch Connor
Money: Venia O' Donnely
Seduction: Janet O' Donnely
Lies: Hades Culligan
Tragedy: Sigmund Bauer
Manipulation: Venia O' Donnely
Violence: Aurum King
Politics: Frederich Bauer
Fire: Blaze Chester
Ice: Glace O' Donnely

Would you ever...
Write a prostitute? I thought about it once or twice
Write a musician? I am trying to
Write a pilot? Never thought about it, but I guess not
Write a homosexual? I did
Write a pedophile? No. I can mention someone's in jail for being that, but nothing more. Honestly this kind of stuff twists my entrails and makes my want to puke my liver out. So, no.
Write a politician? Maybe
Create a character for the sole purpose of smut? I don't know. Never say never
Write a character who commits incest? No, it's not the same as the pedophile above but it still kind of gives me the creeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment